Flèche and chamois races
Participate in our races organised by ESF every week!
We are two different stadiums that we use all season long to organise our giant slalom and special slalom races (Flèche and Chamois).
- Bettex Stadium: you will find this stadium next to the ESF Chalet, at 1400m above sea level, near the St Gervais/Bettex cable car exit.
- Mont De Joux Stadium: this stadium is located at 1900m above sea level, at the summit of the pistes. It is used depending on snow conditions.
Minimum level required to participate: Gold Star (Etoile d’Or)
|Slalom prices |
|Flèche or Chamois race ||9 €|
|Sign up the night before by 5:30pm at the Bettex ESF office, on the pistes.|
Flèches February 10th - March 5th
- Wednesdays at 3:15pm, open to completion course participants and anyone else
- Thursdays at 11am, open to competition course and class 4 participants
- Fridays at 10:30am, open to competition course participants and anyone else
Chamois February 11th - March 4th
- Thursdays at 1pm. Open to competition course participants and anyone else
- Sunday March 29th at 10:30am at Bettex Stadium, open to all.